No, really, he’s searching for him. He’s searching for Cas around him and it’s breaking my heart.
HE SET UP A CHAIR IN THE CORNER OR THE ROOM OVERLOOKING HIS BED! BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF THE PICTURE, HARD TO SEE BUT IT’S THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAKILL ME NOW.
I’ve only been here ten minutes today and my heart is already broken.
Damn tumblr. Fucking SPN! XD
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I want a regular family sitcom with cheap jokes and laughing tracks, which gradually get more and more disturbing until it turns to a psychological horror film with the laughing tracks still going
I did indeed wear the sundress — this blue print, flowey knee-length Forever 21 thing — with tights and Mary Janes because I liked being quite a bit shorter than him.
[…] Augustus wore a black suit, narrow lapels, perfectly tailored, over a light blue dress shirt and a thin black tie. A cigarette dangled from the unsmiling corner of his mouth. “Hazel Grace,” he said, “you look gorgeous.”
Apparently, someone was shouting some nasty things to Emma at the Magic in the Moonlight premiere, so Andrew gave the person the most polite middle finger ever.
Look at Emma’s face she is AMUSED.
Belle appreciation week: Day 7 » free choice
Belle + so done
me? have a boyfriend? no, i try to focus on the more important things in life
like crying over character development
me on the first date